Our beautiful Family

Our beautiful Family

Monday, December 13, 2010

What an amazing day!!

We finished all of our paperwork today (in record time!!) and the adoption of Ella Dahai Radley was finalized.  We actually ran into the couple that we met from Spain on the plane and got to meet their new daughter also.  I am so glad i was able to see them and exchange information because Pilar (Mom) was really sweet and I hope we are able to keep in touch!!
We were going to go out after but Miss Ella got sick in the car!! :( I am sure its part that she hasnt ridden in a car much and that the driving is so jerky here...stop and go.  I felt so bad for her and so we came back to spend the day in the hotel.  We came back and she had a bath.  She really loves the bath tub!! We skyped with Aunt Amanda, Daddy and Grammy and Grampy. She is shy so she doesnt like cameras.....and she is getting used to the computer.  We thought she would like the pool.....not so much!! She screamed!! I think it was too cold.  So we just watched Edward...she couldnt get that swimsuit off fast enough. 
We came back to the room and she has been playing with her doll and she LOVES the slinky!! She has been watching her big brother closely!!  Everytime I look at her....she smiles.....she is definately coming out of her shell!! I am so in love with her....and feel so blessed.  I cant wait for Evan and Eddie to get here.  She is so gonna have daddy wrapped around her finger!!  She at a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, gummies, a juice box and a yogurt!! She is going to grow like a weed!!!!
 

1 comment: