Our beautiful Family

Our beautiful Family

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wow! The last 24 hours has been such a whirlwind! Karla from Lifeline called Ed and told us we has TA and asked if we could leave next week! OMG... we had set in our minds that we would be in China for Christmas! We won't be 100% sure until we hear from Lily in China late Sunday night! Please pray it goes as planned! The downfall of traveling so quickly is that Ed won't be able to leave with me on Thursday! The store is in complete chaos as we switch to Hannaford! There is soooo much going on that Ed really needs to be there for the transition! So the current plan is that Edward and I will leave Thursday at 6am headed to Shanghai!! Ed and Evan will leave the following week and join Edward and I in Guangzhou! My heart has such a big smile!!! I am so looking forward to holding my little angel! The boys are so excited! Edward actually told me the other day that the best present for Christmas will be Ella! I really think he is going to be a protective big brother!! Stay tuned! I will try my best to post as soon as I get confirmation!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! we may see you in Guangzhou after all!! Yes, keep us all posted when you hear what your CA is!! Congratulations! --Shelly

    ReplyDelete